|Resorting Record Colection...
||[Apr. 6th, 2006|11:59 am]
Argh 2 updates in a Week... what the hell!|
Hmmm,, I decided seeing as I have 7 crates worth and constantly being unable to find the ones I want to here it was time to do the Geeky Hi fidelity Rearange (no I didnt have a breakup...) so anyway heres some of the weird things to come out of it....
- I Have 4 Rod Stewart Records, Have never Played any of them, never paid for them, Don't remember Aquiring them and Posibally want to destroy them
- Bob Marley and the Wallers album Uprising is the best god dam reggae album EVER....
- I should probally sell some of those bad House 12"s on trade me
- Sharon O'Neil was not the Svaiour of New Zealand country
- Two copys of The Pet Shop Boys - Please is not enough
- Buying Records because they have funny covers is totally valid see... [i] Alf - Stuck on Earth, Mrs Mills - Paino Singalong, most things by Hank Snow, anything by Saxon,
- MX Machine are a totally Underapreciated Metal band, so are RATT
- Half of my dads colection seemed to consist of Elton John and Supertramp and now Half of My Colection Seems to be that way after aquiring his...
- I Should Really stop Hording Crap